GeekVape Eagle Top Airflow Sub Ohm Tank - Stainless Steel
The Eagle by GeekVape who brought you the Tsunami and Griffin RTA, the Eagle lifts the experience of sub ohm vaping using Hand-Built Coils (HBC). HBC features pre-built coils mounted with Clapton, Notch, or Tiger style coils. Using reusable and rewickable coils, it allows users to replace the exterior cotton instead of the whole coil head for new and fresh flavor. The coils can be easily cleaned by heating up the coils with the cotton removed. Never worry about building a coil when you can keep using the same coil, but with new cotton.
Compared to the standard Eagle tank, the new Eagle features a top airflow allowing more adjustment to your vapor production. The GeekVape Eagle has a capacity of 6ml with a chimney width of 9mm for better airflow. Capable of building single or dual coils, the Eagle is intended for both beginner and advanced vapers. With a large build deck, building the coils are easy. While building gives you more customization, the pre-installed coils works great in getting you started.
The Eagle is designed with stainless steel and Silica glass tube. With a wide bore Delrin drip tip, the Eagle provides great clouds. The 510 connection is gold plated and the Eagle features a top filling system. The Eagle Top Airflow is a splendid tank with advanced features and easy usage.
- GeekVape Eagle Top Airflow Sub Ohm Tank
- Rebuildable Tank Atomizer
- Hand-Built Coils
- Reusable and rewickable coils
- Heat coil to clean with no cotton attached
- Top airflow control
- Wide adjustable airflow control
- Stainless steel and Silica glass tube
- 6ml tank capacity
- Top filling
- Chimney width: 9mm
- Diameter: 25mm
- Height: 54.4mm
- Delrin drip tip
- Full gold-plated 510 connection pin
- Includes Eagle Tank, HBC-S03 Single Staggered Fused Clapton SS316 0.2ohm Coil, HBC-D04 Dual Fused Kanthal Clapton 0.2ohm Coil, extra glass tube, and spare parts