Eleaf iStick TC100W Box Mod - White
The iStick TC100W is a newly designed iStick by Eleaf capable of reaching 100W and its temperature control feature. The TC100W can use one single 18650 battery or two 18650 batteries. A single battery will generate up to 75W, while dual batteries will reach up to 100W. The mod comes with a magnetic battery panel for easy replacement of the batteries.
The new iStick is able to fire Nickel 200, Titanium, and 316 Stainless Steel coils in temperature control mode going as low as 0.05 to 1.5ohm, while wattage mode will fire resistance from 0.1 to 3.5ohm. With a three memory TCR (temperature coefficient of resistance) mode, it allows even more precise adjustment to temperature output.
Like the XCube II, the TC100W uses a gripping style fire button, and allows you to fire the device by squeezing the device. The mod comes with a fire button lock to prevent the button from accidental discharging. Using micro USB charging, the device can easily be charged and allowing you to upgrade to the newest firmware.
- Design by Eleaf
- 1-100W with dual 18650 batteries; 1-75W with single 18650 battery
- 100-315°C or 200-600°F
- Variable wattage and temperature control (Nickel 200, Titanium, and 316 Stainless Steel coils)
- 3 memory TCR mode
- Squeeze to fire the device with locking feature
- Magnetic battery cover
- OLED display
- Spring loaded 510 connector
- Micro USB charging with upgradable firmware (latest firmware will upgrade the device to 120W)
- Resistance: As low as 0.05ohm in TC mode, 0.10ohm in wattage mode
- Requires 1 or 2 18650 batteries (sold separately)
- Low voltage, temperature, atomizer, and short circuit protection
- Height: 94mm, length: 52mm, width: 23mm
- Includes iStick TC100W and micro USB cable
Customers also viewed