Vape Reviews and Blog
View by Tags
One of the primary advantages of electronic cigarettes is the liberty to choose your nicotine strength and personalise your vaping experience. E-cigs without quality e-liquids are just plain and flavourless. This is because without the right strength vape juice to compliment your taste, your will to quit smoking could go away.
First and foremost, e-liquid strength is just about always measured in milligrams (weight) per millilitre (volume) and is expressed as mg/ml. Also, e-liquids are available in different strengths depending on the manufacturer’s business priorities.
However, the UK’s burgeoning vaping industry is cautioning the rise of homemade e-liquids as new laws with many restrictions were placed on vaping recently. These laws affect the e-cigs tank sizes, limit the e-liquid refill container’s capacity to 10 ml and restrict nicotine strength of e-liquids to no more than 20 mg/ml. You can read more about the new vaping laws by reading this UK vaping blog which features an article on everything you need to know.
On the other hand, vape merchants are already seeing the repercussions of the law as more vapers are contacting independent e-liquid makers who have no check and balance on the safety of their highly strengthened illegal e-liquid.
You need to find a vaping store who sell 0, 3, 6, 12 and 18 mg/mL bottles, which is the right range of strengths and more critically is in line with the Tobacco Product Directives (TPD) regulations.
Nonetheless, the question remains - how do you choose the right strength to compliment your preferences? Distinguishing between different e-liquid strengths could be the difference between your positive or negative vaping experiences. For example, classic e-liquids are thinner and are made to be used in low powered hardware such as vape pens or e-cigs. This is because the e-juice port holes in an e-cigarette’s atomiser are small and manufactured to work with the thinner liquid. Alternatively, using a high VG e-liquid with vape pens or cigalikes would quickly give you dry hits, as the juice cannot flow through the liquid port holes in the atomiser.
CHOOSING AN E-JUICE STRENGTH:
- There are several quality e-juices available, if you do not smoke commercially-rolled cigarettes and want to try nicotine-less vaping.
- If you have taken up vaping to quit traditional smoking, then nicotine levels ranging from 3 mg/ml to 20 mg/ml are commercially available.
- Light smokers previously smoking half-a-pack a day may consider trying a 3 mg to 6 mg e-liquid to start off.
- Medium smokers’ already smoking pack-a-day may give 6 mg to 12 mg e-juice a serious thought.
- Heavy smokers smoking 1.5 to 2 packs a day might consider trying a 12 mg to 20 mg e-liquid to start out.
Lastly, the type of e-cig or personal vaporiser you use also weighs in on your e-liquid’s strength.
|0%||Just for occasional pleasure with no nicotine|
|0.3%||For social or light smokers|
|0.6%||Smokers of half-a-pack light-strength cigarettes a day|
|1.2%||Smokers of 10-15 standard-strength cigarettes a day|
|1.8%||Smokers of a pack of cigarettes every day|
|50% VG||Increased throat hit with marginally less vapour|
|70% VG||Increased vapour with marginally less throat hit|
E-LIQUID STRENGTHENING TIPS
- As with many liquid products, e-liquid bottles could use a regular shake up to make sure the flavour is uniformly distributed and that all vapours are as sensually flavoursome as they are promised on the label. However, you are advised to practice caution with the lids before shaking.
- All e-liquids contain water, nicotine, flavouring and a PG /VG ratio. While both PG and VG have their pros and cons, propylene glycol is the most popular and is most commonly used. It is admissible to strike a delicate balance between your PG and VG ratios to ensure the best vaporising experience.
- There is nothing medically wrong with savouring stronger e-liquid flavours which are fruity or spicy such as cinnamon or mint essences. However, these sturdier tastes may leave residues in the chamber once all the juice is burned out. Therefore, to eliminate the risk of contamination make sure to clean your e-cigarette appropriately and regularly.
If you are planning on to continue with your vaping habit then it is imperative that you should keep yourself abreast with all the latest happenings in this ultra-modern industry. You do not have to skim through every minute detail, but it’s always a good idea to subscribe to some of the leading vaping blogs to learn, correct and optimise your vaping experience.
Any atomizer with a deck, which the user “builds” or mounts their own coils, is a rebuildable tank atomizer (RBA) . This is a general term for any atomizer with a build deck. However, many users get confused between the different rebuildable tank atomizers because they come in various designations. Today there are four commonly used rebuildable tank atomizers the RBA, RDA, [...]
Kangertech is at it again with their mini TOGO. They got that right especially the mini part. If you are used to the large vapes, then this little one will seem like a toy to you. It fits perfectly in your hand or your pocket, but still, performs as well as the huge vapes. Here is a [...]
Vaporesso Attitude is a mod with attitude. It ushers you into a world of large but light mods. It is the kind that you carry in your pocket and not look or feel as though you are carrying a rocket. It is masterfully designed to appeal to both new and experienced vapers. The price is quite lenient for a [...]
A sleek design, great flavors, and enormous vapors are only a few of the things that define this mod. Kangertech has a new vape mod for beginners and pros alike. While the pint-sized mod looks as though it was designed with the beginner in mind, the flavors make you want to change your mind. Here is our review. Out of [...]
Aspire is back at it again with this superior mouth-to-lung vape. Check out the details. Aspire is not new to vaping. The company has produced so many products on the market that almost everyone who vapes has used at least one of their products at one time. Aspire has been known for its high quality products but [...]
Beautiful design, great color coordination, and powerful. Aspire is at it yet again. This mod captures your attention, thanks to the color scheme. You have the blue and yellow, for instance, with the colors complementing each other so well. It oozes class, but then that is not surprising, seeing that Aspire has been top of their game from the beginning. [...]
With the soaring popularity of e-cigs and vaping products continuing to rise the government is imposing taxes and regulations to limit their usage. This is inadvertently causing retailers to close up shop though because of the incredible tax hikes and red tape that is now surrounding this industry. Some states have passed legislation which rules that vape and e-cig shop [...]
A sleek, portable design with great flavors and vapor production. We have been vaping for long enough, so I won’t call this habit new. The market is always churning something new to keep vapers interested, and one of the newest kids on the block from SMOK is their Vape Pen 22. It is a basic pen, portable, and [...]
Introduction Every person who likes to vape wants to try out different avenues of vaping that will allow them to take the experience up a notch. When a new product is released in the market, many people are willing to give it a go to test the functionality of the product and whether it will fulfill their needs [...]