Kangertech KBOX 200W Temperature Control Mod - Red
If you are looking for a small and compact mod yet powerful vape, then the Kanger KBOX 200W would be the ideal box mod. The device can fire up to 200 watts integrated with temperature control mode using a new PCB chipset. The chipset comes with multiple protections to ensure safety for sub ohming such as short circuit, reverse, high temperature, low voltage, and discharging protection. Accepting dual 18650 batteries, the KBOX provides influential and long lasting vaping for one of the smallest 200W box mod currently out in the market.
With temperature control mode, the KBOX 200 supports Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel, and Ni-chrome wire. The device can accept atomizer as low as 0.05 ohm in temperature control mode and 0.10 ohm in wattage mode. The Kangertech KBOX comes with a temperature regulation of 1000 times per second to ensure accurate temperature control for smoother and softer taste.
The KBOX 200W includes an OLED display to make vaping adjustment and information easier. The device is built with zinc alloy to give the device a lightweight and durable construction. With micro USB charging, the KBOX makes charging quicker and the ability for the firmware on the mod to be upgraded.
- Design by Kangertech
- 7W to 200W, 100-315°C or 200-600°F
- One of the smallest 200W box mod
- Variable wattage and temperature control (Nickel, Titanium, Ni-chrome and Stainless Steel coils)
- Zinc alloy construction
- OLED display
- Spring loaded 510 connection
- Micro USB charging with upgradable firmware
- Resistance: As low as 0.05ohm in TC mode, 0.10ohm in wattage mode
- Requires 2 18650 batteries (sold separately)
- Magnetic battery cover
- PCB chipset with unique serial number
- Short circuit, reverse, high temperature, low voltage, and discharging protection
- Height: 84mm, length: 56mm, width: 22mm
Customers also viewed