Kangertech KBOX Mini Platinum Temp Control Box Mod
The KBOX Mini Platinum is a newly designed temperature control mini box mod designed and made by Kangertech. The Platinum offers a full stainless steel body (SUS 304) for a powerful appearance. Modeled after the KBOX Mini, the Platinum adds an additional option of temperature control, which works with Titanium and Nickel coils for smoother and productive vaping.
With an output from 7 watts to 60 watts in 0.1watt increments, the KBOX Mini Platinum allows precise adjustment to vapor production with the feature of temperature control. The device works perfect with sub ohm tanks capable of accepting atomizer resistance as low as 0.1ohm. It comes with a 510 spring loaded connector to ensure the tank fits perfectly flush in the mod.
The device uses an external 18650 battery, which allows user to interchange batteries with a strong magnet cover. Charging the mod can be easily achieved by using the micro USB charging cable. The Platinum includes an OLED display with battery life, atomizer resistance, and current wattage/temperature. This mod offers multiple protections (short circuit protection, and overcurrent protection) to ensure more safety.
- Kangertech KBOX Mini Platinum
- Stainless steel (SUS 304) construction
- Variable wattage
- Temperature control (Titanium and Nickel coils)
- 7W to 60W in 0.1W increments
- Temperature from 100-300°C and 200-600°F
- Works with atomizer resistance as low as 0.1ohm
- Magnetic battery cover
- Sub ohm and TC device
- Turn on and off device by pressing button 5 times
- Compact box mod
- Height: 88mm, length: 39mm, width: 22mm
- OLED display with battery life, atomizer resistance, current wattage/temperature
- Micro USB charging
- Short circuit protection, low resistance protection, reverse battery protection, and overcurrent protection
- Spring loaded 510 connection
- Requires 18650 battery over 20amps (battery sold separately)
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed