Innokin iTaste SVD Starter Kit
Innokin iTaste SVD Telescopic Variable Voltage Mod Starter Kit is an incredible and powerful mechanical mod perfect for vaping. With its telescopic ability to support multiple batteries sizes (18350, 18500, 18650), the SVD allows more flexibility. The kit comes with a short and long stainless steel tube to be used with the correct battery size.
iTaste SVD is a variable voltage mod reaching up to 6.0 volts and as low as 3.0 volts with 0.1 volts increments. It has a digital screen displaying the current voltage setting. It can be changed to watts. The SVD is a high quality vape pen with light indicators showing when the mod is about to be out of battery; green being good, yellow being low, and red indicating that the battery is about to be out.
iTaste SVD will display the atomizer resistance by holding down the + and – button, and displays the battery voltage by holding down the + or - button. iTaste SVD delivers constant output for boundless vaping. SVD includes an iClear clearomizer, which has a rotatable drip tip and fantastic wicks for great tasting. iTaste SVD is a wonderful telescopic mechanical mod perfect for the best vaping times.
The device can fit eGo and 510 threaded tanks. The kit includes 1 iTaste SVD, 2 iClear30 dual coil with rotatable drip tip, 3 rebuildable dual coils, 1 short telescopic tube (fits 18350, 18500, 18650 batteries, 1 long telescopic tube (fits 18500, 18650 batteries). NO BATTERIES INCLUDED.
- Telescopic mod (fits 18350, 18500, 18650 batteries)
- Variable voltage
- High quality made of stainless steel
- 3.0volts to 6.0volts in 0.1 increments
- Power indicator (green good, yellow low, red very low)
- Consistent vapors
- Atomizer resistance indicator
- Rotatable drip tip for iClear
- Fits 510 and eGo tanks
- Includes 1 iTaste SVD, 2 iClear30 dual coil with rotatable drip tip, 3 rebuildable dual coils, 1 short telescopic tube (fits 18350, 18500, 18650 batteries, 1 long telescopic tube (fits 18500, 18650 batteries). NO BATTERIES INCLUDED.
Customers also viewed