Tesla Stealth 100W Box Mod
The Telsa Stealth 100W Box Mod is a stealthy miniature box mod capable of reaching 100W with a maximum voltage output of 4.2V. The Stealthy is integrated with an internal 2200mAh LiPo battery without having to worry about an external battery. The atomizer tank can be inserted into the body of the mod fitting 22.5mm or smaller diameter tanks. With this, it allows the device to be more compacted for easy carry and comfortable vaping.
The Tesla Stealth is made of zinc alloy with a rubber finish for more durability. Using a top fire button, the device can fire easily. The mod can fire resistance as low as 0.1Ω. The Telsa Stealth offers multiple protections to ensure the device is safe. With micro-USB charging, the device can easily charge with its internal battery. The Stealth is sure a covert device with its compact size but powerful usage.
- Tesla Stealth
- Miniature stealthy box mod
- Internal 2200mAh LiPo battery
- Maximum wattage output: 100W
- Maximum voltage output: 4.2V
- Minimum atomizer resistance: 0.1Ω
- Self-Regulated power (wattage is not adjustable)
- Top firing button
- Zinc alloy construction with rubber finish
- Soft curves
- LED Blue Light Warning System
- Atomizer fitted into body
- Maximum atomizer diameter: 22.5mm
- 510 connection
- Low voltage warning, over current protection, and short-circuit protection
- Micro USB charging (cable included)
- Height: 70mm, length: 49.5mm, width: 25mm
Best Stealth Mod for on the go Sub Ohm Vaping
Posted by J on 18th Jun 2018
This isn’t a new mod by any means. In fact they are becoming harder and harder to find. This mod is a super compact pocket size vape for on the go. It handles a decent selection of 22m tanks. I’ve used Melo2 and 3 and the Atlantis Evo sub with no issues. Decent power, good vapor production and super compact.
Not a cloud chasing mod but great for a lung hitter looking to sneak a vape on a sub-ohm coil. This is my third purchase in three years of this mod. First wore down the metal, second got lost. I may buy a few more since they don’t seem to be made anymore.